Tuesday, November 9, 2010

New Blogger!! :)

Hey guys! I'm Nicole,and I'm a new blogger and I'm very excited to start sharing my stories  about certain dogs!! : )I will start out by telling you about my 3 dogs. My oldest dog is named Riker. He is a Rhodesian Ridgback mix,who just turned 4 years old in late June.One of Rikers favorite things to do is to run. He can run, non-stop for 3 miles!!And he also loves to eat!He will eat anything and everything but people food.My middle child is named Troi.She is a black lab/Shepard mix.Troi turned 2 years old in early November.Troi is a tall,athletic and  obnoxious little girl who always wants to be the center of attention.We adopted both Riker and Troi when they were puppies from the S.P.C.A.My youngest is named Pepper.Pepper is a shi-chon.(a shih tzu and bichon frise mix).We got her in late August.She is 5 months old,and is the fluffiest puppy around.Pepper is a couch potato.But she will have her hyper moments!!!All three of my dogs are very different and no one has the same personality or anything in common...but I love them the same amount!!Together,we are best friends!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment